You are attending an interview for a role with a local Health Care Provider. As part of the interview process, you have been asked to prepare a presentation and accompanying report to show that you understand about the roles and responsibilities involved in working in a wide range of health and social care settings.
Task 1 of 2 – Presentation and Report
The following points need to be included when preparing the presentation and report:
- Roles and responsibilities in health and social care settings.
- Ways in which a working relationship is different from a personal relationship.
- The role of regulators and advisors within health and social care.
- Why it is important to follow agreed ways of working.
- How to access details of agreed ways of working.
- How to contribute to quality assurance processes to promote positive experiences for individuals receiving care.
Task 2 of 2 – Interview Notes (ACs 3.1, 3.2,
To be prepared for the interview, draft notes that:
Explain the benefits of working in partnership with others in a Health and Social Care sector.
Describe examples of best practice of health and social care services working
Describe ways of working that can help improve partnership working.